Jorge bucay frases de animo
jorge bucay el amor
Frases40 phrases of Jorge Bucay on self-improvement Mente Asombrosa27 February, 20192 comments4 minutes of readingJorge Bucay was born in Argentina, on October 30, 1959. He is a writer, gestalt therapist and psychodramaturge, has more than 34 books to date, and his phrases have traveled the world changing the perspective of those who read and know him, both in his books and in his lectures or talks. He is defined as «a therapeutic collaborator» because in his lectures and books he insisted on providing therapeutic tools to people, so that everyone can find the way out and the solutions to their recovery.Through the phrases of Jorge Bucay you can find reflections on the quality of life and self-improvement.Frases de Jorge Bucay Publicidad Publicidad Publicidad
50 phrases of The Little Prince that will inspire you30 July, 2019Mission and commitmentPsychology and neuroscience blog aimed at specialists, students and readers who want to know about mental health, therapies, disorders and complexes of the mind and psychotherapeutic alternatives.CertifiedThis website is certified by the Health On the Net Foundation.
sentences that leave you thinking
64. For me, violence is a consequence of competition, and competition is a consequence of rivalry and comparison; and rivalry and comparison are a consequence of a consumer culture in which we are educated to compare ourselves all the time with others.
With this phrase, Jorge Bucay criticizes the consumer society that generates competitiveness instead of promoting other values such as fraternity or collaboration in which collective objectives are pursued.
65. Why is independence impossible? Because to be independent it would be necessary to be self-sufficient, and nobody is. No one can permanently do without others. We need others, irremediably, in many different ways.
jorge bucay frases de amor
Jorge Bucay’s phrases are the typical ones you can expect from this self-help writer who puts a moral to each and every one of his stories. Jorge Bucay is, besides being a writer, a psychodramaturge and gestalt therapist, a type of therapy that tries to help the patient not only to overcome his traumas, but also to «unblock» and end up being more creative. Bucay defines himself as a «professional helper» since he gives his lectures to help people.
4. The most important thing in the process of mourning is to learn to face the absence of what is not there, it is to tolerate the helplessness in front of what was broken, it is to become strong to be able to bear the conscience of everything that could not be.
50. Never depending on the word of others, but always listening to it. Never obeying the advice of others, but always taking it into account. Never hanging on outside opinion, but always registering it clearly.
61. Love, for me, is a sincere decision to create for the loved one a place so wide that he can choose what to do with his life, his body and his feelings, even if that decision does not please me or include me.
phrases that leave you speechless
«I needed to define myself too; not to be discriminated against, I wasn’t what others were but what was I? So I had to find a new way to define myself. And I found it: professional helper. The helper thing because of the help, and the professional thing because I am trained for the job, and I get paid for doing it.» Jorge Bucay
He considers that the recovery of stories as a form of communication is part of a movement to rescue traditional values; and that society is guilty of the problems of the individual only until he becomes an adult.
The value of Bucay’s literary work is a debated topic. Some literary critics, such as Osvaldo Quiroga, consider the author as mediocre and elementary. Others synthesize Bucay’s style by remarking his understandable and light colloquial language, which would try to lead the reader to find answers about human behavior and reasoning and expand the «horizons of thought» to achieve a better understanding of life itself, change the appreciation of things and consequently modify his own life in order to live in peace and happiness..